Committed and Experienced Litigation Counsel
Dedicated to Your Legal Needs
Robert Doran is an experienced lawyer with an excellent track record providing effective legal representation for more than 35 years
Since 1981 , Robert Doran, Litigation Counsel has represented individuals and small corporations in matters of employment law, real estate and construction litigation, shareholder and partnership disputes and administrative law. Having developed his skills through more than 35 years of experience serving British Columbia clients in Surrey, Langley, Delta, White Rock and Richmond, Robert Doran is a well-respected attorney with a dedicated legal staff and an extensive track record of providing favourable results for his clients. Robert Doran is an experienced trial and appellate lawyer and has appeared in the Supreme Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court of Canada. From his office in Surrey, he helps guide plaintiffs and defendants to successful legal resolutions. He is committed to representing you efficiently and effectively in your legal matters. Contact Robert Doran today for a free initial consultation.
Personalized attention and detailed preparation helping clients secure results
Robert Doran is a skilled lawyer who applies his professionalism and attention to detail to ensure his clients the best legal representation. He brings to your case the benefit of:
- Personalized attention — Robert Doran’s clients appreciate the individual attention they receive from their lawyer. He recognizes that it’s important to understand your individual legal needs in detail to secure positive results.
- Detailed preparation — He is thorough. Based on a detailed analysis of your legal needs, he determines the best course of action and devises innovative strategies to help you reach your goals.
- Experience — He brings knowledge derived from more than 35 years of legal practice to the assessment of your case. He stays abreast of current legal trends and ever-changing case law to provide comprehensive legal services for every client.
Skilled lawyer dedicated to helping clients in various practice areas
Robert Doran offers legal representation in matters of employment law, personal injury, shareholder and partnership disputes and administrative law:
- Employment Law — In his employment law practice, Robert Doran helps employers and employees in all matters concerning the employment relationship, from in-house counseling on contracts to representation in disputes relating to contracts, payment, discrimination, wrongful termination and civil rights.
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation — The firm represents individuals and corporations in real estate and construction litigation, including sellers, purchasers, developers, strata property disputes, commercial tenants, architects, engineers, contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, builders’ liens, residential and commercial projects, commercial leases, insurance and bonding. The firm represents clients in court matters, mediation and arbitration.
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes — The firm represents business associates and partners caught in shareholder disputes and partnership disputes. When amicable dialogue between co-owners fails, Robert Doran can help you to enforce your legal rights and resolve disputes.
- Administrative Law — For clients whose rights as individuals or businesses are affected by government actions, the firm provides representation in administrative law to challenge those actions and get the government to behave in a fair, diligent and reasonable manner.
Contact a British Columbia lawyer for your legal needs today.
British Columbia lawyer Robert Doran’s clients are provided with flexible pricing models ranging from hourly fees or fixed/block fees to contingency fees, particularly in employment and wrongful dismissal matters. Clients also have the choice of paying by credit card or debit card. Robert Doran works on all weekdays from 8.30 AM to 5 PM. He is open to meeting clients after office hours and on weekends by prior appointment.
Call Robert Doran, Litigation Counsel at 604-542-9455 today to schedule a free initial consultation, or contact the firm online.