The Law Firm of Robert Doran has served clients through the area of Metro Vancouver and Surrey, British Columbia since 1981. Years of experience in litigation combined with deep understanding of the emotions of the clients has put the law firm of Robert Doran in the league of the most preferred litigation firms.
The approach towards each case at the law firm of Robert Doran is driven by the need to achieve positive results for clients. In litigating matters (related to Employment Law, Real Estate and Construction Litigation, Shareholder and Partnership Disputes and Business Law Litigation) Robert Doran, successful Surrey litigation counsel, combines dynamic advocacy with solicitous and astute judgment.
Robert Doran approaches your case in the following manner:
- initial interview at no charge
- careful and thorough legal advice based on the facts you provide
- discussion of the fee structure and other terms of the retainer
- discussion of the legal process discussed
- various approaches may be discussed, including: negotiation, arbitration, trial and other court processes or alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
The success of the law firm of Robert Doran for over 35 years has been defined by:
- personal representation by Robert Doran at each stage of the process
- full-scale preparation of the case with a thorough understanding of the relevant facts
- early contact with all the witnesses
- identification and disclosure of all the relevant documents
- keeeping the client informed throughout the process
- comprehensive understanding of ever-changing Canadian laws and regulations
- receptivity of Robert Doran to any questions or concerns you may have
The law firm of Robert Doran has consistently proved its expertise in understanding, competence, and comfort in litigating matters related to:
- Employment Law: labour law, employment agreements, wrongful dismissal, workplace disputes, Workers’ Compensation claims, Human Rights Tribunal claims, and Employment Standards disputes
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation: buying and selling real estate, strata property disputes, residential and commercial construction disputes, builders’ liens, insurance disputes, bonding issues, negligence claims, and commercial leases
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes: shareholder and partnership agreements, buyouts of shares, oppression remedies, misuse of partnership assets, monetary disputes, breaches of fiduciary duty
- Business Law Litigation: contract disputes, civil and commercial litigation, breaches of buy-sell agreements, conflicts of interest, internet and social media defamation, breach of privacy
For complete descriptions of the legal services we offer in our four main practice areas, please visit the individual page of each.
The Law Firm of Robert Doran Knows Litigation. Contact us now to find a just remedy for your legal concern.